Security First Aid Emergency Response Officers Mackay QLD
Security Emergency Officers
MSS Strategic Medical and Rescue (MSS) is the multidisciplinary emergency health, paramedic, fire rescue and integrated security division of MSS Security group of companies. MSS Security is one of Australia’s largest security and emergency response companies with over 7,000 professionals across Australia.
Currently seeking to employ qualified and licensed Security Emergency Officers in full time and casual roles with MSS in current contracts.
If you would like to work as part of a growing team servicing our mining and resources clients these exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to;
- Provide mine security and support emergency response services on site
- Execute site access duties through the use of Training and Access Management System
- Monitor site CCTV network
- Support site HSE activities (as required)
- Certificate II or III in Security Operations
- QLD Security License (unarmed & monitoring)
- Australian C Class Open Driver License
- Up to date immunizations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A&B
- Qualified in Drug and Alcohol Testing (Nationally Accredited Training)
The below competencies & qualifications are desirable, however successful candidates will be required to undertake some or all of the below;
- Advanced First Aid Certificate
- Current Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Current Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme Assessment (Coal Board Medical – Rescue)
- BMA Core Induction or Standard 11 (QLD generic mining induction)
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work local/DIDO or Brisbane/FIFO rotational roster
- Active previous professional experience working in the security industry – (Mining or Industrial Security)
- Safety background, experience or exposure highly regarded
In turn, MSS will provide you with an attractive wage, employee benefits and a focused training program of continuing professional development to support a rewarding career opportunity.
MSS Strategic Medical & Rescue is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Security-Emergency-Officer-e76a8a6b34ff60987204369f33177362″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]