Qualified FIFO Paramedics
Full-time, rotating 4 on 4 off roster
Work type: Full time – FIFO – 4 on 4 off rotating roster
Classification: Healthcare and Medical – Ambulance/Paramedic
St Johns Ambulance paramedics are among the highest regarded in Australia and we are building on that proud tradition to be the best ambulance service in Country. To achieve this requires enthusiasm, individual commitment and hard work, some of the qualities essential in all our paramedics.
The Northern Territory offers excellent lifestyle opportunities and the chance to experience life in the Outback. We are looking for suitably qualified Paramedics to join our team.
- Must be able to work in a small team.
- Hold a minimum qualification – Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Currently be a practising Paramedic with a recognised State or Territory Emergency Ambulance Service.
- have effective and clear communion skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment
- Be approachable and flexible
- Experience working in remote locations
- Competitive salary
- Generous entitlements and flexible working hours
- Salary packaging benefits
- Access to Corporate Health plan
- All uniform and resources provided
- Assistance with relocation provided
To obtain a position description and application instructions, email email@example.com.
Get qualified for this job by enroling in the Diploma of Paramedical Science.