Ambulance Attendants-Patient Transport Officers
Ambulance Attendants, Patient Transport Officers
Become part of one of Australias leading and most professional medical transport team. Providing exceptional services to Australians for over 15 years. Successful individuals will be responsible for operating as a team member of a patient transport officers providing Non-Emergency Patient Transport in our new North and Western metropolitan locations.
Successful applicatants will provide Non-emergency Patient Transport including management, accomodation and transport of low, medium and high acuity non-emergency patients in accordance with the Clinical Practice Guidelines. Safe driving in emergency and non-emergency conditions are paramount to ensure the safest and best outcomes for patients. Working on a projected roster, team members will be required to operate on a variety of shift types including but not restricted to Patient Transport Shifts and Events.
Key role responsibilities:
- Work within a team with the supervision and management of company resources while on shift
- Manage patient transport, movement and best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Organisational Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework
- Prepare Patient Care Records (PCR) and documentation to the standards required
- Perform vehicle and equipment checks in accordance with organisational operating procedures
- Comply with Organisational Policies and Procedure and customer contractual KPI’s.
- Provide incident reports as and when required
- Comply with State Road Laws and in accordance with the standard prescribes for emergency and non-emergency patient transport
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ambulance Transport Attendants (ATA’s) –Diploma of Paramedical Science (Ambulance) or equivalent is essential
- Patient Transport Officers (PTO’s) –Certificate III Non-emergency Client Transport – HLT31115 or equivalent is essential
Get qualified for these positions with the Certificate III in Non-Emergency Patient Transport and the Diploma of Paramedical Science.