Patient Transport Officer Job
Patient Transport Officer Job – Sunshine Coast
We are seeking a Patient Transport Officer with compassion and a sense of community spirit while you deliver routine care and transportation for non-emergency patients to and from Gunyah of Wellness in our Medical Service at Nambour.
We’re committed to providing the best and real medical service to Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and other members of the community, and this is your opportunity to be a part of that journey.
NOTE: This Patient Transport Officer job is an example of the types of jobs you can obtain when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Paramedicine Online encourages you to conduct your own research on the online job boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
Patient Transport Officer – Position Details
Primary Role: Patient Transport Officer
Work Location: Nambour, Sunshine Coast
Employment Type: Casual, 2 days a week
Salary Range: $23 per hour
Position reports to: COO/Snr Medical Receptionist
The skills, attributes and experiences required:
- Hold an unrestricted ‘C’ or ‘MRA/HR’ driver’s
- Have completed Provide First Aid HLTAID003 within the last 12-24 months
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Display exceptional customer service
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Uphold REFOCUS values, policies, systems and procedures
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment