Paramedic Jobs Maclean NSW Ambulance
Hiring: Paramedic Jobs Maclean NSW Ambulance
NSW Ambulance Paramedic Jobs Maclean
NSW Ambulance is looking for paramedics willing to work temporary and full-time paramedic. As an established provider of ambulance services for the citizens of NSW, it requires paramedics dedicated to uphold its quality medical transport standards during service. Only current NSW employees are allowed to apply for this position. The job is temporary for a period of 12 months but with possible extensions.
Job responsibilities can include but not limited to performing on-call duties, maintain a certificate to practice, perform general ambulance duties, and proactively participate in performance development program.
Ambulance accommodations and transferred employees benefits are not included.
Work Type: Temporary Full-Time
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Holder of current Certificate to Practice or completed as minimum Ambulance Education Centre residential Inservice 1 course
- Working with Children Check
- Capable of demonstrating adequate clinical care skills and knowledge within the scope expected of the position.
- Provide sound clinical reasoning when rendering service to patients.
- Document and maintain accurate information when reporting.
- Can perform alone or in teams without jeopardizing quality standards of care.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to be trained and undergo professional skills development programs.
- Good interpersonal skills when dealing with patients and other health care team member.
The Employer: NSW Ambulance
We are committed to providing high quality clinical care and health related transport services to over 7.5 million people in NSW, distributed across an area of 801,600 square kilometres.
In 2015/16 we provided 1,115,635 total responses (both emergency and non-emergency) compared to 1,127,545 total responses in 2014/15. There were on average 3048 responses per day – this is equivalent to a response every 28 seconds.
We employ over 4,500 people, with 90 per cent being operational staff involved in the frontline delivery of services. This includes paramedics and specialised areas such as intensive care and extended care paramedics, special operations, counter disaster, aeromedical and medical retrieval. The remaining 10 per cent of our workforce are corporate and support staff who assist in the delivery of services, including mechanical workshops, finance and payroll, human resources and administration.
Apply for this paramedic job with NSW Ambulance here
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?Id=419073&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed” text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application. For more information, please contact Scott Acton at 0411108477.