Paramedic Health Safety Emergency Response Coordinator QLD
Paramedic / Health and Safety Advisor/ Coordinator
Evolution Mining is a leading, growth focused Australian gold company. They own and operate a portfolio of gold mines across Australia. At Evolution best discoveries are found every day through the innovation displayed by people, great teams, 100% focus on getting people home safely and commitment to building an exceptional company.
- Mt Carlton Operation | 8:6 roster with on-site camp accommodation
- Bus in, Bus Out of Townsville
- Be part of a high performing dynamic team
Reporting to the Health, Safety and Training Coordinator; you will provide Pre-Hospital medical Care to mine site personnel and minimize the risk in the workplace by promoting a safe and healthy environment You will also be actively involved with the implementation and training of the emergency response team.
What will you be doing?
- Provide a high-standard of Pre-Hospital emergency, medical and clinical care to all employees.
- Maintain medical and emergency equipment
- Health monitoring
- Implement, train and support Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Contribute to a safe and healthy working environment through an understanding of contemporary human resource management policies and practices and available staff support services such as “Employee Assistance Program” Telephone Counseling Service and other departmental resources;
- Provide mentoring and training to site safety representative so that a high quality of safety is maintained.
- Delivery of Health & Safety Training as identified in competency profiles across site
- Deliver site inductions as required.
- Assist in all areas of Return to Work Coordination.
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution.
Are you the one?
- Minimum of Diploma in Paramedical Science or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110)
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or experience would be advantageous
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue or equivalent would be advantageous
- Certificate in Pathology Collection (Drug and Alcohol) or equivalent
- Current Certificate of Clinical Paramedic Practice (AHPRA Approved)
- Hold a current Australian manual drivers’ license
- Minimum of QLD Ambulance Service Advanced Care Paramedic Level 2 or equivalent
- Evidence of application for Paramedic registration and or Paramedic registration with AHPRA
Click the Apply Now button, or to discover more about how you can be part of the Evolution story, go to www.evolutionmining.com.au/discover
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Paramedic-90951574c8d778a2e65210aac1b4d397″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]