Paramedic Emergency Services officers FIFO Adelaide
Paramedic Northern Territory – FIFO from Adelaide Airport
Falck is a leader in the provision of career qualified medics, Emergency Services officers, Security personnel and Safety Advisors.
This is an even time roster job with 15 days on and 13 off, FIFO from Adelaide and is based near Tennant Creek in the Northern Territory. Salary will be discussed with shortlisted candidates who have the experience and skill set Falck are looking for.
As a proven professional, you will possess the necessary skills to take care of all personnel on site, providing health and wellness programs, hygiene inspection, day to day medical care and advice as well as responding to medical emergencies.
** This is a Sole Paramedic Clinic Based Role **
Essential Qualifications Required
- Minimum Diploma of Paramedical Science
This qualification is the highest paramedical qualification you can achieve without going to university. In the mining and industrial sector, this is generally all you need to be competent in this role.
- The HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science is an accredited and nationally recognized qualification, which you can find out more details about on training.gov.au.
- Conduct Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Cert IV Training & Assessing (Can be either taken as a 5 day face-to-face training course, or completed online depending on the provider)
- Minimum 3-5 Years in Pre-Hospital and Ambulance Operations
- Experience with Health and Safety Procedures
- Current National Police Clearance
- Manual Drivers License
- Advanced Life Support, Within 2 Years
- 4WD – Operate & Maintain Drive & Recover
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide professional and immediate medical services to site Client and Contractor personnel
- Provide high standard of emergency and routine medical services
- Oversee patient transfers to and from the project site
- Maintain facilities and equipment to a high standard of operational readiness
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Liaise with medical support specialists to arrange consultations and hospital attendances
- Drug & Alcohol testing and Hydration testing as required
- Provide proactive health promotions and support of healthy lifestyle programs
- Provide First Aid Training
- Participate in training drills and exercises
- Provide additional support as determined by the site Client representative, e.g. tasks relating to hygiene inspections administrative tasks etc.
Would you like to apply?
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply by clicking the APPLY button below and ensure you include a cover letter addressing how you believe your experience would meet the key selection criteria and your CV.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Paramedic-2dd6db72908e04df1576a82276031eaa” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]