Paramedic Emergency Service Officer healthcare QLD
Paramedic – Emergency Service Officer
Falck is a Nordic based group with a Head Office in Denmark providing rescue, healthcare and safety services. The Group has enjoyed rapid international growth in recent years and now has activities in more than 43 countries on six continents employing in excess of 30,000 people. They are looking for Full Time qualified Paramedic/ESO.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- actively contribute to the Company’s health, safety, environment and community team working together to improve the safety and well being of all personnel including management, employees, support groups, community groups and contractors.
- manage Site specific health care strategies and maintain a holistic approach to emergency and primary health care services that will enable the Company to reach its objectives.
- perform surface injury management (including casualty room management)
- Perform on-site drug and alcohol screening.
- perform first aid training
- perform injury/incident reporting
- work closely with Site health and safety team for all reported relevant injuries.
- participate in and support all and any occupational health and safety initiatives in accordance with any site specific tasks
- deliver specific health related training to on-site personnel
- input information into the Company’s safety database following completion of documentation by relevant Company personnel.
Essential selection criteria and experience required:
- Cert III Mines Rescue
- (Paramedic Applicant) Diploma or higher qualified as a Paramedic
- Drug and Alcohol testing qualification
- Standard 11 (Surface only)
- Experience working as a Paramedic in a remote environment.
- Valid Drivers License
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills and understanding of privacy requirements in a medical setting
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Would you like to apply?
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please apply by clicking on the Apply icon below. Please include your cover letter covering the selection criteria along with your CV in your application.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Paramedic-6e43363a620aeb88396a05b1bae2321e” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]