Offshore Paramedic Broome & Kimberley – International Australian Waters near Western Australia
Offshore Paramedic Western Australia
About International SOS
International SOS’s role is to protect important people such as employees and managers who travel the world and often faced with environments that they are unfamiliar with as part of their job role. Committed to the on-going professional education and growth of their employees. This is an opportunity to make a difference in rapidly growing organization.
The job: International SOS is currently seeking qualified and experienced Offshore Paramedic (Western Australia) to assist in their offshore operations in Australian Waters near Western Australia.
International SOS is the world’s leading medical & travel security assistance company, in the business of saving and protecting lives from more than 1,000 locations in 90 countries. 11,000 employees, led by 5,200 medical professionals service multinational companies, governments and NGOs globally.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a paramedic
- Proven offshore experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Current BOSIET
- Current ALS2, MSIC and drug and alcohol testing certificate (or willing to obtain).
- Must have the right to work in Australia and live in Australia or New Zealand
- Meals and accommodation will be provided.
- FIFO position, working 2 week on 2 week off rotations.
- Competitive salary is offered.
- Gain valuable experience with a leading global organisation.
- Previous experience working in an offshore environment.
- Has excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Passion for providing an excellent standard of healthcare.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high level medical support to our client, including primary health and emergency care services. You will be providing primary healthcare services to the standards set out by International SOS policies and procedures and initial emergency response where required.
FIFO position; working 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rotations. Contract until November. FIFO position.
To Apply, click the button below
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33678789?type=standout&userqueryid=c93e7c2efea3ffe1dc9d85d51b8be190-4056041″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]