Offshore Paramedic for International SOS
International SOS is Looking for Offshore Paramedics
Do you want to work offshore on rigs and other platforms as a Paramedic?
Offshore paramedic job Western Australia. International SOS is on the lookout for qualified and experienced paramedic to provide assistance in their offshore location in Australian Waters near Western Australia.
The chosen paramedic will deliver high level and quality service to International SOS clients, including primary health and emergency services. The primary health care services provided will adhere to the standards set out by International SOS policies and procedures and initial emergency response where required.
Locum position will start on September 7th until September 19th.
Location: Broome & Kimberley
Work Type: Contract/Temp
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a paramedic
- Proven Offshore experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Current BOSIET
- Current ALS2 or ACLS
- Current MSIC
- Must have work rights in Australia and live in Australia or New Zealand
- Previous experience working in an offshore environment.
- Has excellent clinical and communication skills.
- Passion for providing an excellent standard of health care.
Inclusions on the Job Offer:
- Flights, meals, accommodation provided.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Gain valuable experience with a leading global organisation.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this ‘offshore paramedic job Western Australia’ job.
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/34287344?tracking=ILC-S%2AAU%2A-JOR-Referrer-4324&utm_campaign=joraau&utm_medium=organic&utm_source=joraau” text=”APPLY NOW” ] to submit your application.