Medic Emergency Response Services Ambulance Officer Pilbara
Medic/Emergency Services Officer
The Consolidated Minerals Group (ConsMin) was acquired in May 2017 by Ningxia Tianyuan Manganese Industry Co (TMI), a world leading manufacturer of electrolytic manganese metals, based in China.
ConsMin is recognized as one of the world’s leading manganese producers and has operating mines in Australia and Ghana. ConsMin’s Pilbara based Woodie Mine site resumed mining in October 2017 following
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Medic/Emergency Services Officer within HST Team at Woodie Operation, situated 407kms south – east of Port Hedland in the Pilbara.
Reporting to the Senior HST advisor, the successful applicants will be required to:
- Daily running of the Medical Facility e.g.; treating and managing patients, maintaining medical supplies and consumables, maintaining a clean medical facility.
- Maintain medical equipment, ambulance, fire tender and mine rescue equipment in preparation for emergency situations.
- Documenting and managing all injuries & illnesses
- Reporting all WR injuries and high potential incidents
- Monitoring the Injury Management RTW programs
- Remain on call 24/7 for medical treatment and emergency response
- Monthly medication audit in accordance with protocol of Poisons Permit
- Provide training to the Emergency Response Team.
- Participating and Assisting in Training Inductions
- Provide management, advice and leadership in all emergencies
- Preparing and delivering onsite health presentations
- Conduct fitness for work testing.
Requirements to be successful in this role are:
- Previous experience in a Medic/ESO position within the WA mining industry;
- Cert IV Healthcare Ambulance
- Cert III Mines Rescue
- Cert IV Training and Assessing
- Cert IV in WHS
- Possess a currently national police clearance
- Previous experience in Risk Management and Health Promotion
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Mine Safety and Inspection Act & Regulations
- Possess a current MR drivers license
- Currently hold High Risk Work License, Working at Heights and Confined spaces
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and engagement skills
- Strong organization and computer literacy.
In return ConsMin will offer:
- Long term, stable position working a family friendly roster of 7 days on, 7 days off (7:7);
- Positive team culture on site;
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Access to Virgin Velocity Frequent flyers programmed
- HBF corporate insurance discounts
- Hotel corporate discounts.
Short listing for this role will be commencing immediately, please click on the ‘apply now’ button below to submit your application.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37010304″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]