Intensive Care Paramedic Job Sydney Australia
Aspen Medical – Intensive Care Paramedic Job
Work Type: Contractual/Temporary
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Medical Specialists
About This Role
Aspen Medical is looking for an Intensive Care Paramedic that will deliver quality primary and emergency care to clients and consumers, to staff on site.
The successful candidate will be responsible in ensuring that health services are provided in a manner that is sensitive to, and appropriate for, people of indigenous and other cultural backgrounds.
Applicants Must Be:
- Qualified and certified as an Ambulance Paramedic in a recognized ambulance service;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Ambulance Paramedic, with at least 2 years at an equivalent Intensive Care level;
- Current unrestricted manual drivers licence;
- Current Certificate to Practice or Authority to Practice;
- Evidence of current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Life Support Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), with evidence of a practical component;
- Proof of competence in the following skills:
- Advanced airway management (including endotracheal intubation, bougie, capnography and tracheal suction);
- Advanced procedures including decompression of a tension Pneumothorax, gastric intubation and cardiac reperfusion;
- Emergency drug and fluid therapy;
- Management of Envenomation.
- Ability to obtain initial credentialing and maintain credentialing status as an Intensive Care Paramedic with Aspen.
About Aspen Medical
Aspen Medical is an Australian owned global healthcare solutions provider founded in 2003. In just over a decade, Aspen Medical has become a global leader in the delivery of healthcare solutions in any setting, particularly those that are remote, challenging or under-resourced.
They uphold superior project management and high quality team, and pride themselves on a customer-centric approach and a “can do” attitude.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [intensive care paramedic job sydney australia] on SEEK now; or for further information or to express an interest in the role, please send your CV to Misty-lee Horne on email@example.com or call 02 6203 9500.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33333275″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]