Intensive Care Paramedic Job for Corporate Protection Australia
CPA Group Health and Medical Looking for Intensive Care Paramedic (2)
Corporate Protection Australia, a specialist, dynamic and highly professional organisation specialising in the maritime, mining & remote medicine industries, is seeking experienced intensive care paramedics.
There are two vacancies and the chosen paramedics will work a roster of 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
Location: Perth; CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Work Type: Full Time
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Have at least 7 years combined experience in emergency medicine, primary care and remote area medicine
- Have intermediate level computer and database management skills
- Be a reliable self-starter
- Exhibit initiative
- Be a strong team player with good relationship building skills
- Have the ability to respond to advice or a request and share/exchange information
- Adaptable to a dynamic working environment.
- Work to a plan and deliver in a timely manner.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively to management, regulators, executives, front line work force.
- Have experience with mass casualty and triage management
- Degree in Paramedical Science
- Current qualification in Advanced Life Support Level 2
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Tropical Basic Off Shore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (TBOSIET)
- Recognised competency (Australian Standard) in Alcohol and Other Drugs sample collection
- Major Incident Medical Management Support (MIMMS) Training
- Previous experience in an Oil and Gas or Intensive Care setting desireable
- Advanced Trauma qualification
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Hygiene
- Previous remote experience
- Basic Excel
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, with TAE40110 or equivalent
- Mass Casualty and Triage Management
- Competency and experience in winch rescue and retrieval.
About Corporate Protection Australia
CPA Group’s medical division has the proven ability to provide medical and rescue services and equipment to the mining, oil and gas, maritime, government and critical infrastructure sectors.
They understand the associated risks, required training and staffing qualifications and experience to ensure a seamless transition into project operations.
CPAG Health and Medical is managed by industry-leading professionals who have delivered services ranging from a single Medic right through to the establishment and management of large hospitals in developing countries.
if you apply for this job, you will be important to them and they’ll take the time to understand your project and your objectives.
For further information on CPA emergency & medical services, please contact them.
Find out more about Corporate Protection Australia on their website.
Read about what it’s like to work for Corporate Protection Australia on SEEK.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application or visit CPAG: www.cpagroup.com.au for further information.