Industrial Ambulance Paramedic Jobs Paramedicine Perth WA
Industrial Paramedic Jobs
St John Medical Services is the department of St John Ambulance WA that specializes in workplace medical needs, particularly for remote or high risk operations. They have been providing medical services to construction, mining, oil and gas and other industries for more than 17 years.
Expression of interest sought from experienced Industrial Paramedics to join talent pool intended for potential upcoming opportunities including but not limited to various mining commodities at pre-construction & operational stages and offshore vessel support.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a remote industrial paramedic role
- Tertiary qualification in Para medicine (minimum Diploma in Paramedical Science)
- Permanent working rights in Australia
- Ability to be registered with AHPRA Qualifications
- Proactive and customer orientated approach to service delivery
- Ability to effectively engage with management and site personnel
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Demonstrated communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in an Industrial Health Environment
- Cert IV in OH&S
- Cert IV Training
- National Police Clearance
- Full C Class drivers license – no restrictions
Please click the ‘apply now’ button to submit your application. Please note; applicants will be required to be in Perth to attend assessments, inductions and medicals.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Industrial-Paramedic-b5918f41eb5908148e0c3882354f4871″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]