Full Time Paramedic Job ESO Falck Mackay and Coalfields
Full Time ESO Paramedic jobs Mackay and Coalfields, Queensland
Full Time Paramedic in mining
Location: Mackay and Coalfields
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications
- Diploma in Paramedical Science
- Open drivers licence
- Construction White Card and Coal certified.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Standard 11 Surface and Underground are preferred
- Computer literate and a critical thinker
- Team oriented and can work individually.
- Willing to be trained in field operations and can handle electronic medical equipment.
- Comply with prescribed medical examinations
The employer: Falck
Falck, an international provider of health care and safety services, is looking for full time mining paramedics to join their highly qualified medical team to service clients in the Queensland coal fields.
More information onFalck website.
This job offers good rates of pay, plus good career development and field work with highly trained paramedic professionals. 1 week on, and 1 week off on the job rosters. Fly-In-Fly-Out or Drive-in-Drive-Out from and to location. See other positions for mining on the Falck website careers page.
Falck are always on the lookout for people with the following skills;
- Registered Nurse
- Fire fighter
- Security and Emergency Response Team Officer
- Security and Emergency Response Team Leader
- Security Officer
- Control Room Operator / Security Officer
- Emergency Services Officer
- Team Leader Emergency Services
Serving over more than 40 countries in 6 continents, it continues to grow as a leading medical services provider in various areas of health care industry. As one of the largest service provider for offshore safety, intercontinental ambulance and private fire brigade, Falck continues to expand its brand of quality service coverage internationally.