First Responder Medics / First Aid / Student Paramedics Australia
First Responder Student Paramedics
Acute Health specializes in providing event first aid and medical care at a wide variety of events throughout Australia. Acute Health is now seeking applications for casual event first aid / medical staff for events throughout Victoria.
Primarily our staff are from an advanced first aid / nursing / ambulance / paramedic background or students of a health care discipline. Our preference is for staff that have real life practical hands on experience treating patients in a pre-hospital setting.
You will need to be (selection criteria):
- Have first responder qualifications / student health care professional (eg. 2nd or 3rd year paramedic)
- Experience in treating patients in a pre-hospital environment
- Available for a variety of shifts primarily on weekend
- Have access to a car to travel to events
- Current police check and working with children’s check (or prepared to obtain one)
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to attend a 1 day orientation and induction training session
- Ready to make the ‘Acute difference’
These positions are casual and there is no guarantee of hours, but work is rostered based on your availability generally a month in advance through our online rostering system.
To apply please send us:
- A cover letter summarizing your pre hospital experience and how you will make the ‘acute difference’
- A copy of your resume / CV
- A copy of your qualifications and/or academic transcript
To apply and register your application please click on the ‘Apply’ button to upload your resume.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB