Emergency Services Officers Casual shifts Pilbara
Emergency Services Officers
PWR are a team of qualified and respected professionals who are at the forefront of safety & risk management. Providing specialist services to the Mining & Resources Industry in Australia and around the globe, they have a proven operational record across all industrial environments.
PWR are currently seeking Emergency Services Officers to cover their casual shifts they have available throughout the Pilbara region. These roles will be responsible for covering the medical and emergency response services on site to maintain a safe work environment for all.
Applicant Requirements Essential:
- Certificate IV Healthcare (Ambulance) or higher
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue or Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations
- Including as a minimum: Operate Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus; HAZMAT, Wildfire/Urban/Structural Firefighting; Vertical Rescue; Confined Space Rescue & Road Crash Rescue, Operate Pumps.
- Rio Tinto Inductions – Iron Ore Essentials & Lock holders
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3 + years of industrial emergency response experience is essential
- Cert IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Cert IV Training & Assessment
- Issuing confined space, working at heights and hot work permits
- Current Advanced Life Support
- Operate and Maintain 4WD
- White Card
- Volunteer with DFES and/or St John’s Ambulance
- MSIC Card, National Police Clearance
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of WA state emergency management procedures and policies
- Knowledge of WA OHS Act and Regulations
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skill (written and spoken/reporting)
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Previous experience in emergency response sector
- Underground experience desirable
*These roles are FIFO from Perth or DIDO from the Pilbara area*
Candidates must be prepared to undertake a Pre-employment Medical and Drug & Alcohol testing. They will be contacting shortlisted candidates only.
PWR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please click apply and include a cover letter in your application addressing their selection criteria along with your CV.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/35173956″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]