Emergency Response Health Coordinator Support Mildura QLD
Emergency Response & Health Coordinator
CRISTAL MINING AUSTRALIA is recruiting for a Health & Emergency Response Coordinator, to support open cut mineral sands mine at Ginkgo in the Murray Basin.
The Health & Emergency Response Coordinator is accountable for managing the regulatory health and emergency services activities across the mining operations and mineral processing plant.
This role will be offered on a permanent DIDO basis from Mildura on a; 12 days on, 9 days off roster.
Relocation assistance to Mildura will be provided with this position along with camp accommodation and meals during rostered on period.
Health & Emergency Response Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Promoting physical and mental health across multiple sites.
- Managing workers compensation claims and return to work programs.
- Liaising with HR on injury/illness case management.
- Providing medical care to injuries and illnesses.
- Coordinating site wide evacuations, emergency response and crisis management drills at the sites.
- Coordinating the emergency response and occupational health training programs.
- Providing timely medical care for injuries and illnesses.
- Ensuring emergency response equipment is able to be mobilized and that the Emergency Response Team is competent to respond at any time.
Cristal offers a competitive salary and benefits package including; 12.5% superannuation, site allowances and eligibility to participate in the annual bonus scheme.
To be successful, you will ideally possess;
- A Cert III in Mine Emergency Response & Rescue or higher & a Cert IV or higher in one of the following: Industrial Paramedic / Health Care (Ambulance) / Emergency Medical Response.
- A Cert IV TAE in Training and Assessing would be advantageous.
- Significant experience in the Mining sector working in emergency response and health management.
- A strong working knowledge of health and emergency response; processes, systems, best practice and legislation.
Cristal Mining is one of Australia’s premier mineral sands companies and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cristal. They engage in mining, processing and sale of separated mineral sands products. They produce ilmenite, leucoxene, zircon/rutile-rich non-magnetic products and other titanium materials.
Cristal Mining has two dredge mineral sands mining operations in the Murray Basin in New South Wales; Ginkgo and Snapper.
How to Apply
Please go to http://www.cristalcareers.com/ to apply for this position.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Health-Coordinator-9306216e6bfc39117ecffa9fedf48a4a” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]