Casual Patient Transport Officer Jobs Mildura, Victoria Flying Service
Attention: Patient Transport Officers in Mildura
Royal Flying Doctor Service Casual Patient Transport Officer Jobs Mildura
Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria, a provider of emergency aero medical and health care services for people in rural and remote regions across Australia, is in need of patient transport officers in Mildura & Murray area.
The Ambulance Transport Attendants or Patient Transport Officers provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients with a wide variety of medical conditions, in accordance with RFDS MPC policies, procedures, and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations.
More about Casual Patient Transport Officer Jobs Mildura, Victoria Flying Service
A key focus of the role is on maintaining positive working relationships with clients. [Patient Transport Officer Jobs Mildura]
- Perform patient assessment, intervention and assess the effectiveness of any intervention in accordance with all RFDS MPC policies and procedures, NEPT regulations and within prescribed scope of practice.
- Perform independently and problem solve within established policies and procedures as well as work collaboratively with other team members when required.
- Maintain an understanding of RFDS MPC Policies and procedures and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations to support best practice
- Patient Transport Officer Jobs Mildura
- RFDS Patient Transport Officers can track flights using the link below the image
- Track the RFDS aeroplanes across Australia here.
Location: Mildura & Murray
Work Type: Casual
Healthcare & Medical – Ambulance/Paramedics
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- ATA – Qualified as Ambulance Transport Attendant, Ambulance Officer, Ambulance Paramedic or Division 1 Registered Nurse.
- PTO – Minimum qualification of Cert III Non Emergency Patient Transport or Enrolled Nurse Qualification
- Experience working in the non-emergency patient transport sector in an equal role.
The employer: Royal Flying Doctor Service Victoria
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service provides emergency aero medical and health care services for people in rural and remote regions across Australia. RFDS Victoria supports the work of the Flying Doctors throughout Australia, and is also growing its clinical services across the State.
Royal Flying Doctor Service (Vic) Mobile Patient Care (RFDS MPC) is a service division of RFDS Vic, providing non-emergency patient transport services across the State and in metropolitan Melbourne.
In Victoria, the Royal Flying Doctor Service works in partnership with a number of community health organisations across the State to improve the health and well-being of rural communities. They believe in creating opportunities so all Victorians have the choice to access essential primary health care services.
Each year they come into contact with over 21,000 patients throughout Victoria, this includes primary health care transport by air or on the road.
They also provide non-emergency patient transport services on behalf of Ambulance Victoria out of 13 bases located around Victoria, this service is also supported by their aircraft capability at Essendon Airport.
Apply for this Patient Transport Officer Jobs, Victoria Flying Service
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/34745577?type=standout&userqueryid=ab6314d9e59c23e317e78e7d90d7c8e2-8547475″ text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application.