Casual Medical Emergency Services Officers – FIFO
Emergency Services Officer
DIDO from the Southwest and Perth area to Boddington, Collie and Goldfields.
They also have many ongoing FIFO casual contracts in and around WA from the Kimberley, Pilbara, Wheatbelt and Goldfields.
Applicants must possess the following essential attributes and qualifications
- Certificate IV Healthcare (Ambulance) or higher
- Certificate III Mine Emergency Response and Rescue or Public Safety Fire Fighting Operations
- Including as a minimum: Operate Open Circuit Breathing Apparatus; HAZMAT, Wildfire/Urban/Structural Firefighting; Vertical Rescue; Confined Space Rescue & Road Crash Rescue, Operate Pumps.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- 3 – 5 years of industrial emergency response experience is essential
- Cert IV Occupational Health & Safety
- Cert IV Training & Assessment TAE
- Rio Tinto Inductions – Iron Ore Essentials, Lockholders
- Issuing confined space, working at heights and hot work permits
- Current Advanced Life Support
- Operate and Maintain 4WD
- White Card
- Volunteer with DFES and/or St John’s Ambulance
- MSIC Card, National Police Clearance
- Desirable although not essential, the Queensland Standard 11 mining induction or proof of other mining safety qualifications would be helpful
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of WA state emergency management procedures and policies
- Knowledge of WA OHS Act and Regulations
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skill (written and spoken/reporting)
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment & autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Previous experience in emergency response sector
- Underground experience desirable
Please note: FIFO point of departure is Perth only.
To apply and register your application please click on the ‘Apply‘ button to upload your resume.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB