Casual Emergency Patient Transport Driver Gold Coast
Emergency Patient Transport Driver
Gold Coast Cabs is a leading provider of passenger transport services in Queensland. Their focus is on meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations with world class service. At the same time they are passionate about employees and pride there selves on positive team culture and internal development opportunities.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Casual Patient Transport Driver.
Key Responsibilities of the Position
- Deliver the safe escort of passengers to and from the Hospital
- Meet and greet Patients on pick up/drop off
- Ensure the vehicle is well presented at all times
- Effectively communicate with patients, employees, and vendors to ensure all guests receive prompt, courteous service
- Support and comply with all department policies regarding Workplace Health and Safety, emergency procedures, radio protocol, and accident procedures
- Report to work in proper uniform and grooming standards
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile/follow through to ensure patient satisfaction
- Ability to work with diverse populations in a supportive and positive manner
- Keep your vehicle to a high standard of presentation
- Uphold company standards, policies and procedures at all times and project a positive image within the community and working environment
- Support and comply with all company Workplace Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Work with company and other drivers to ensure proper coverage and communicate current patient flow with one another
- Other duties as directed
Who are you?
Minimum 1 years’ experience as a Transport Driver is required.
You are self-assured. You listen intently. You are driven. You’re perceptive, you ask questions and you strive to understand. You enjoy collaboration and being part of a team. You’re comfortable managing your time and can be counted on to successfully reach goals.
You have a can-do approach. You think on your feet. You’re unruffled with ambiguity and you roll with the punches when things change. You are people-focused. You get a kick out of creating those wow! Moments.
Skills, Competencies, Qualifications, Education and Experience Essential:
- Current Open Driver’s License
- Drivers Authority or ability to gain one
- Willingness to undertake First Aid Training
- Previous experience as a Transport Driver
- Be physically fit and agile
- Helensvale location – close walk to train station and Westfield
- Primarily Monday – Friday position, however weekend work as required
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37243172″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]