Casual Ambulance Paramedic Personnel Operations Perth
Medic / Paramedic / Ambulance / PTO (Casual)
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services including Health, Storage, Parking, Security and Technology Solutions. There successful operations have expanded internationally and this growth is underpinned by superior performance and the strength of our relationships.
Wilson Medic One provides strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transfer services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
Wilson Medic One is currently seeking casual ambulance personnel for expanding Perth operations. The successful applicant will perform as a member of a medical team providing care to the sick or injured.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE
Manage and transport patients with the best clinical outcomes in accordance with qualifications, scope and authority to practice under the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical oversight framework
Perform daily ambulance and equipment checks in accordance with Wilson Medic One operating procedures as well as submit Patient Care Records (PCR) and medical records to the standards required
Comply with clinical standards and practices prescribed by the Wilson Medic One Clinical Governance and Medical Oversight framework
To be successful in this position you will have as a minimum:
- Certificate IV Healthcare or higher
- Current C Class Drivers License
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- WA Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Satisfactory level of fitness
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Operational experience
- Demonstrated ability to plan emergency responses
- Well organized and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in team environment
- Driving operational vehicles qualification
- Must live in Perth Western Australia
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing (TAE)
- Manual Drivers License
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days, you application has been deemed unsuccessful.
How to apply
If you are interested, then click Apply Now or you can apply directly to Wilson Group along with your cover letter and CV.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=5512a50b48f0280d&tk=1chb4sqk280kjc65&from=serp&vjs=3″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]