Ambulance Victoria Business Partner Projects Change Doncaster VIC
Business Partner, Projects and Change
Ambulance Victoria’s mission is to improve the health of community by delivering innovative, high quality ambulance services. Ambulance Victoria (AV) currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Partner – Projects and Change, to join recently established Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) in the Transformation and Strategy division, based in Doncaster on a full-time permanent ongoing basis.
About the role
The Business Partner Projects and Change will provide professional leadership across AV’s transformation and change management activities, to ensure programs and projects translate organizational objectives into real business outcomes by providing advice and support to AV business areas, including executives, program and project managers and team members.
Reporting to the Manager Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), the main duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Uplift the project and change capability at all levels of the organization, by providing an internal consultancy and capability development service
- Develop and maintain trusted, credible and effective relationships at all levels of the organization and with key stakeholders and partners
- Support the development of strategic project and external budget bids working with Finance and/ or across Divisions as required
- Provide enterprise portfolio reporting and analysis for the AV Executive Committee and Board
- Reduce duplication of project deliverables, change activity & effort and increase the efficiency of delivery.
You enjoy working across a range of project and change initiatives and stakeholders, have a strong customer service approach, a desire to coach and mentor others and continuously improve the way you and your organization works.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Significant experience in leading successful programs, projects and/or change initiatives for large, complex service delivery organizations from idea through to transition to service/business as usual
- Experience across a range of project sizes, complexity, methodologies and content areas
- Build strong working relationships with staff and senior management across all areas of the organization
- Developed the capability of individuals and teams in the design and execution of programs, projects and change
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience working in a project environment in the Victorian government would be advantageous and change management, process improvement and capability development related experience and qualifications are highly desirable.
The successful candidate will possess experience in the establishment and management of project management offices and proven expertise in the design, use and deployment of project and change management. You will also bring a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs and experience in leading large scale transformation programs and/or projects for large, complex service delivery organizations.
What’s in it for you?
As a valued member of AV you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognizes the importance of work/life balance, as well as offering salary packaging options, generous personal leave entitlements and accrued days off for full time staff. They believe their people are greatest resource and the sustainability of there workforce depends on how well they utilize peoples’ skills and abilities.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to address the selection criteria detailed in the position description and to read the attached ‘Applying for a position with Ambulance Victoria’ document.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Business-Partner-9fd081e5142cd61861bc96089baec700″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]