Casual Ambulance Transport Attendant Job for Ambulance Victoria in Wangaratta
Ambulance Transport Attendant Job Wangaratta Ambulance Victoria
Ambulance Transport Job – Wangaratta
Ambulance Victoria is currently open to hire skilled ambulance transport attendants that can render quality medical transport for pre and post hospital patients. The position requires personnel that are responsive to the needs of patients during non-emergency transport.
Rosters can go from 6am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday. Hired applicants are expected to be on duty on public holidays. Vehicles of all type may be required to be operated during duty.
Enjoy a professional working atmosphere with a qualified healthcare team. The position offer salary packaging option, leave entitlements, and other benefits.
Work Type: Casual
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Cover outlining your qualifications and experience in non-emergency patient transport
- Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Certificate that expresses accomplishment of not less than 400 hours of supervised clinical practice
- Current Victorian driver licence
- Only for people who have the right to work in Australia
- Successful applicants will need to pass medical and physical fitness assessment determined by Ambulance Victoria
- Must be present during a three week induction program in South Melbourne, from 27th November 2017 onwards. The induction program will be based on office hours from Monday to Friday.
- Applicants that are invited for interview will be required a certified copy of National Police Certificate and Driving History report.
The Employer: Ambulance Victoria
Ambulance Victoria is an emergency service that prides itself on giving our patients the right care at the right place at the right time. The leading edge clinical practice and lifesaving work of our paramedics underpins our purpose of improving the health outcomes of the Victorian community.
Apply for this paramedic job with Ambulance Victoria here
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application. You may also contact Jess Newman at 08 9452 6500 or email email@example.com for further information.