Ambulance Personnel Job Northern Australia Wilson Group Medic One
Hiring: Ambulance Personnel Job Northern Australia Wilson Group Medic One
Wilson Group Medic One Ambulance Personnel Job Northern Australia
Wilson Group’s Medic One is in search for full-time ambulance personnel for their Northern Australia operations. Responsibilities include provision of care to the sick or injured and providing daily management to site personnel.
Wilson Group is considered as Australia’s industry leader in different sectors such as Health, Parking, Security, and Technology Solutions. Under the health sector, Wilson Medic One is one of the sector leaders through its provision of patient transfer services, medical placements, emergency response, and event medical solutions.
Location: Northern Australia
Work Type:Full Time/Contract
Classification: Healthcare & Medical
- Certificate IV Healthcare or higher
- Current C Class Drivers License
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Physically Fit
- Operational experience in medical and trauma situations
- Emergency Response Planning
- Construction White Card
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Qualification
- Manual Drivers License
- Remote Site Experience
- Driving Vehicles Under Operational Conditions Qualifications
- Must be team oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- Well organized
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Excellent personal presentation
- Office Administration and report writing
The Employer: Wilson Group Medic One
Wilson Medic One provides a complete health solution Australia wide.
We are Australia’s dedicated provider of world-class health service training, industrial and event services and patient transport. Here for students across Australia with considered, personalised medical support and tailored education, we help all pupils achieve their career and study goals in the health service industry.
Apply for this ambulance personnel job with Wilson Group Medic One here
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33832540?type=standout&userqueryid=2b3edc1b763be62e876a22033ffc82bb-7245120″ text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application.
Please note that applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. Any applicant that is not contacted within 2 weeks from the date of application will be deemed unsuccessful.