Ambulance Paramedic Perth
The Wilson Group – Ambulance Paramedic Job
Work Type: Casual
About This Role
The Wilson Group is looking for casual ambulance personnel for their Perth operations.
The chosen candidate will become a member of a medical team that will provide emergency care to the sick or injured.
Applicants Must Hold
- Certificate IV Healthcare or higher
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check
- WA Police Clearance (issued within the last 3 months)
- Satisfactory level of fitness
- Team orientated nature and excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory level of computer literacy
- Operational experience in medical and trauma situations
- Demonstrated ability to plan emergency responses
- Well organised and skilled in communicating with people
- Self-motivated and able to drive excellence in team environment
Applicants with the following are HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Certificate IV Training and Assessing (TAE)
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days, you application has been deemed unsuccessful.
About The Wilson Group
The Wilson Group is an industry leader in the provision of diversified services that provide strategic and alternative service solutions including ambulance and patient transfer services, medical placements, emergency response and event medical solutions.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [ambulance paramedic perth] on INDEED now; or for further information, please contact WA Recruitment on 08 6465 5600.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://employment.wilsongroupau.com/index.cfm?objectid=29649E84-C29E-198E-80B9ACAEBF383F59&jobId=73B26271-163E-C3B5-16CC2E86553EE072&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed” text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]