Trainer Emergency Evacuation Fire Equipment Brisbane
Emergency Evacuation and Fire Trainer
An excellent opportunity for casual or Sub-Contract trainers to join our expansion program and be part of our team. Directly reporting to the General Manager. Successful applicant will deliver high quality on site emergency Evacuation and Fire equipment training to a range of industrial and commercial clients.
They are a long established company offering Evacuation Training and Procedures services. Many companies have placed their trust in ability to provide consultation and the supply of high quality – reliable services and products.
Skills & experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; fluency in written and spoken in English
- Outstanding work ethics and ability to perform an autonomous role within a team environment
- Adequate knowledge in handling computer systems and functions
- A driven, systematic and focused attitude; always maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must be willing to travel to regional areas within the state and has a current driver’s license
- Minimum of a Certificate 4 Training and Assessment or equivalent
They are offering:
- A generous sessional rate remuneration package and flexible working environment
- A professional, friendly and supportive team
- Industry specific training
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
How to apply
If this sounds like you please send a cover letter and resume to Craig Watkins at email@example.com
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/36843973″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]