Senior Medical Officer FIFO Central Queensland
Senior Medical Officer
Seeking Permanent Part Time (Full time is negotiable) Senior Medical Officer for this rural hospital in Central Queensland. You will be within a 2 hour drive of Rockhampton but allowing you to really experience this outback rural community.
You will have exceptional emergency and/or general medical experience and be looking to working within a rural setting. Roster can be tailored to meet your needs.
The package on offer, is subject to Qualifications and years of experience up to:
- Up to $300,000
- Plus 12.75% Superannuation
- Plus Professional Development Leave of more than 3 weeks per year
- Plus Professional Development allowance
- Plus more than $25,000 annual bonus after each 12 months of service
- Plus opportunity to have FIFO roster if preferred (Accommodation provided for FIFO)
- Plus opportunity for part time hours
- Plus Motor Vehicle Allowance
- Plus on-call and overtime allowances
Wonderful opportunity to join this rural hospital within Central Queensland, which prides itself on it’s team culture. This town has a population of circa 5000 and is a very tight-knit community allowing for great work satisfaction. The town is very accessible, being only 2hrs from Rockhampton.
You will be able to head out and visit the tablelands which is certainly a sight to see. The area has a farming and mining community surrounded by national parks.
To be considered for this role, successful candidates will;
- Be a Senior Medical Officer without Specialist Qualifications OR
- Be a Senior Medical Officer with Specialist Qualifications (FRACRRM, FACEM, FRACGP)
- Have experience working within an Australian regional or rural hospital setting
- Be confident to be the sole Doctor on call
- Hold current police check (Qld), Working with Children Check, Immunizations and other credentialing
- Be seeking a permanent position
- Up to $300k + incredible allowances.
- Career Development Available.
- Only 60 hours per fortnight with flexible working days.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Senior-Medical-Officer-16b1a8a5586609833e622bd54d2f5e0f” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]