Rescue Paramedic Job Queensland Mining
Corporate Protection Australia – Rescue Paramedic Job
Location: Brisbane – Queensland mine sites
Work type: Full Time
Classification: Queensland Mining, Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
About this role
Corporate Protection Australia (CPA) is looking for a Rescue Paramedic that is goal oriented with a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will be highly skilled and experienced to work in challenging and remote Queensland mining environments.
Applicants must hold
- Diploma Paramedic Science or Bachelor Paramedical Science
- Current Advance Care Life Support Cert
- AREMT/PA registration
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Coal Board Medical/ Rescue CBM
- Standard 11 GIQ (above ground)
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Qualification
- Current Manual Drivers Licence
- Operate Light Vehicle RIIVEH201D
- Operate and Maintain a 4WD RIIVEH305D or equivalent
- Immunizations for Tetanus and Hepatitis A & B must be up to date (evidence will be required)
Applicants with the following are HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Cert III Mines Rescue
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator (RRTWC)
About Corporate Protection Australia
Corporate Protection Australia Group is a Queensland based organisation with over 18 years’ experience in our dedicated environment. We provide premium corporate (human and asset) protection solutions to the aviation, mining, maritime and critical infrastructure industries.
Their core company value is loyalty – it defines who we are and what we stand for.
The CPA Group has a fundamental philosophy of consultation and communication with clients, associates and industry to maximise the outcome for our client.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [rescue paramedic job queensland mining] on SEEK now; or for further information on Corporate Protection Australia, please visit www.cpagroup.com.au.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33376291″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]