Registered Paramedic Nurse Patient Transport Officer
Paramedic Patient Transport Officer/EMT
REGISTERD PARAMEDICS WANTED! GRADUATE PARAMEDICS WELCOME! (Newly Registered Paramedics or Paramedics currently obtaining registration with AHPRA are suitable.)
Paramedical Services PROVIDES Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance cover for all Registered Paramedics. Paramedical Services provides a multitude of diverse work environments for professional practice, maintenance of clinical skills, ongoing education and training as well as a support framework that nurtures and fosters professional development of Registered Paramedics and Registered Nurses.
Paramedical Services supports all Registered Paramedics and Registered Nurses to satisfy AHPRA requirements in order to obtain and also maintain their National Registration.
On the job training and induction program provided for successful applicants.
Are you interested in a career in Patient Transport Services and the pre-hospital care environment?
Established in 1991 and ISO 9001:2016 accredited, Paramedical Services is a leading private provider of professional Pre-Hospital Care, Patient Transport, Education and Medical Support Services.
As a Registered Paramedic, Registered Nurse, Patient Transport Officer or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) with Paramedical Services, you will benefit from the many professional development opportunities available to you, whilst working in diverse settings within our key business areas including:
- Patient Transport Services. Providing Non-Emergency Patient Transport for patients requiring inter-hospital transfers, hospital to home, airport to hospital and vice versa (retrieval patients), from community settings to hospital as well as to other health services and clinics.
- Event Medical Support. Such as community festivals, entertainment events, concert and music festivals, corporate functions, conventions and conferences, school events and sporting events including motorsports (drag racing, track & motor cross), various football codes, equestrian and water sports
- On-Site Medical Support. Providing medical support services including Drug and Alcohol Screening at industrial sites such as rail, tunnelling, construction and mine sites
- Work Injury Response Service. Management and transport of patients with occupational injuries to definitive care and coordination of return to work procedures with employers and healthcare professionals.
- Training and Education. As a Registered Training Organization (RTO), Paramedical Services provides training in all First Aid units through to Certificate III, IV and Diploma level courses. All of our Educators hold a minimum Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and are actively engaged in pre-hospital care within the Ambulance and Patient Transport industry and also in the private sector.
The following documentation must be submitted with ALL applications:
- Current Unrestricted Driver’s License (Car) essential, Light Rigid license and ability to drive manual desirable
- RMS Driving Record (within 12 months)
- National Police Check (within 12 months)
- Current NSW Working With Children’s Check for Paid Work
- Current and up-to-date Record of Immunizations
- Provide evidence of right to work in Australia
- Pre-employment Medical examination with Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Desirable, Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Registered Paramedic: Registered Paramedic with AHPRA Registration, (newly registered or currently obtaining registration with AHPRA)
- Registered Nurse: Registered Nurse with AHPRA Registration
- Patient Transport Officer: Certificate III in Non-Emergency Client Transport
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT): Minimum Certificate IV in Healthcare
Note: The above clinical roles may also provide opportunities to teach courses as an Educator, must hold a Minimum Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Successful applicants will possess:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to liaise at all levels, in a diverse environment
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to business requirements and hours including a shift roster that includes weekends and public holidays
- A positive can-do attitude with a professional work ethos
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and implement the principles of pre-hospital care under challenging circumstances
- The ability to maintain sensitivity and confidentiality at all times
- Self motivation, with a commitment to improvement and ongoing development
- The ability to work effectively in a small team or independently when required
The advertised positions are for local applicants only. No Fly In Fly Out (FIFO) roles available. Part-time and full-time roles may be available for suitable employees who have completed a probationary period of six months..
*** Are you a Registered Paramedic? APPLY NOW!!! Casual Registered Paramedic, Registered Nurse, Patient Transport Officer and EMT roles available in South Western Sydney for IMMEDIATE START!!!***
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37116191″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]