Qualified Paramedical Emergency First Responders & Paramedics
First Responders & Paramedics
Onsite Medical Services is seeking to employ several Qualified Paramedics and First Responders on a casual basis, who have experience in delivering out of hospital care in the event environment and have a strong focus on high quality customer service.
Applicants must be based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Hold a Paramedic qualification or
- Hold current advanced first aid qualifications
- Have a drivers’ license
- Have a police check that is no more than 6 months old
- Have a current and valid Working with Children’s Card
- Be prepared to work on weekends
Applicants who do not have experience in either the NEPT sector, emergency ambulance or defence forces to be considered for employment must have completed an appropriate driver training course such as HLTAMBT301B Transport non-emergency clients under operational conditions or equivalent.
To apply please send us:
- A current CV
- A copy of your qualifications and / or academic transcript
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Paramedic-bf2e82baa4462d09c831e2627e3680a4″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]