Qualified Paramedic Emergency First aid Assistance Sydney NSW
PARAMEDIC Emergency First Aid
Village Roadshow Theme Parks is an icon in the Entertainment Industry.Comprising of Movie World, Wet ‘n’ Wild Gold Coast, Paradise Country,Australian Outback Spectacular, Village Roadshow Studios, Sea World and Sea World Resort, and the biggest and best Water Theme Park; WetnWild Sydney. The company encourages a fun, entertaining and enthusiastic environment for all of its team, and if you’re thinking this must be an awesome place to work – you’re right!
About the role:
You will be required to provide emergency first aid and paramedic assistance to both guests and team members whilst promoting a safe workplace at WetnWild Sydney.
You will be responsible for:
- Responding to all calls/requests for assistance
- Completing incident/injury reports and investigating accidents as necessary in conjunction with the Safety & Loss Prevention Manager and/or divisional safety representatives
- Maintaining the first aid room stock and equipment and purchasing supplies and equipment within budget constraints
- Liaising with external medical and allied health practitioners in relation to both team members and guests to maintain health standards
- Providing assistance to the Rehabilitation and Return to Work Co-ordinator, assisting with suitable duties programmed
- Participating in ERT training/drills as directed by the Safety Manger
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
- A qualified Paramedic practicing certificate is essential
- Occupational First Aid and Advanced Resuscitation certificate
- Experience in accident and emergency nursing highly desirable
- Workplace Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator certification highly desirable
Ability to work on any day including weekends, school holidays and functions
Seven Day availability is required during the operating season, including weekends and school holidays.
Initial contract period is September 2018 to May 2019.
Wet’n’Wild Sydney is a smoke free workplace.
Our team members enjoy generous employment conditions including free entry and discounts.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Paramedic-424332823e740a6e00d908b2fdadb7fb” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]