Perth Event Medic
St. John Ambulance WA – Event Medic Job
Work Type: Casual/Vacation
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Other
About This Role
St. John Ambulance WA is looking for an Event Medic that will provide exceptional customer service and medical assistance to a range of Event Health Services clientele.
The chosen candidate must be flexible and available as events health operations can cover weekdays, weekends, public holiday with operations that run around the clock 24/7.
Applicants Must Hold
- A minimum, Certificate IV in Health Care (Ambulance)
- Demonstrated clinical experience in primary or event health industry, essential
- A current unrestricted driver’s license with no more than 6 demerit points
- Have excellent rapport building skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive and professional attitude
About St. John Ambulance WA
St John Ambulance WA is a national humanitarian, non-profit organization that teaches first aid to the community and delivers the State’s ambulance service.
The vision and purpose of St John Ambulance is “for the service of humanity.” This is fulfilled by their high-quality, cost effective ambulance service and by maximizing the number of people in WA that know first aid.
They claim to be committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse background.
Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB [Perth Event Medic] on SEEK now.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/33435605″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]