Permanent First Paramedic Response Officer Western Australia
First Response Officer / Paramedic
Trades Labour Hire are a leading National Labour Provider of Recruitment & Labour Hire Services specializing in Construction, Mining, Transport, Rail, & Industrial recruitment.
Trades Labour Hire are working with a national reputable company who have multiple vacancies available for Permanent First Response Officers / Paramedics
This role offers:
- 2:1 Roster
- Permanent placement
- Travel in work time
- Excellent reputable company
- Great pay and allowances
- Health & Safety orientated company
- Great team
- Initial 3 months on Labour Hire, then directly employed by the company
It is essential you possess:
- White Construction Card
- Valid Australian Drivers License
- Current WA “C” Class motor vehicle license for manual transmission;
- Current WA Police Clearance (not more than 3 months old); and
- Occupational Health & Safety, Paramedic/Occupational Health Management ERT qualifications or equivalent.
- ERT Experience
- Remote operations and issues associated with the FIFO lifestyle.
- Experience in Emergency Response / Management Medical Protocols
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure that the mining operations comply with all Company and statutory Occupational Health& Safety policies
- Providing coaching and training in the areas of safety, health and injury management.
- First Response to any emergency, accident or injury
- Contribute to the increased capability of the workforce by providing a professional First Aid / Pre Hospital care service for site.
- Increase general understanding and appreciation of paramedical function by educating site and imparting knowledge gained using a variety of engaging methods.
- Design, produce and maintain an appropriate system to capture trends and potential underlying reasons for recurring health issues for site.
Current employees of Trades Labour Hire enjoy working with our variety of clientele to have the opportunity to prove their skill-set & experience whilst being introduced to further industry contacts that can further develop their career.
They pride there selves on taking a positive approach to understanding your experience & the relevance of the position to each individual. Employees are confident that they receive their weekly wages & the required benefits are processed.
Trades Labour Hire are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all that meet the criteria to apply.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevance experience & skills as indicated above, Trades Labour Hire would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume to be considered.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/First-Response-Officer-2adc9f561b8083aa301fd773a14a3305″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]