Permanent Emergency Medicine Specialist Needed Rural Queensland
Permanent Emergency Medicine Specialist
Charterhouse Medical is currently recruiting for an Emergency Medicine Specialist to join an excellent team in Rural Queensland for a permanent role.
The hospital is based in the city situated between the Calliope and Boyne Rivers, is based 450 km north of Brisbane. If this particular opportunity isn’t for you, they have other roles both long and short term all over Australia, so please get in touch!
Alternatively if you have any friends or colleagues who might be interested, Charterhouse Medical offers a $500 Prepaid visa card for any successful Specialists whom you refer to there selves!
- Eligibility to live and work in Australia (Charterhouse Medical can support you with 457 Sponsorship)
- AHPRA is essential
Why Choose Charterhouse Medical?
- As the Premier Domestic Medical Recruitment Agency, they will support you every step of the way to ensure your locum and permanent experience is as smooth and enjoyable as possible
- They currently work with the vast majority of both public and private hospitals, meaning they are able to offer a wide array of short and long term roles all over the country
- A dedicated personal consultant to cater to your specific needs
- Weekly payroll available
- As a partner of Qantas, they are the ONLY agency to offer Qantas Frequent Flyer Points for your initial shift and ongoing work with Charterhouse
How to apply
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Permanent-Emergency-Medicine-Specialist-ce078ffdc22d6adc5b956280ffdcb099″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]