Paramedic Required Ongoing Role in Toowoomba QLD
Paramedic Ongoing role in Toowoomba
HCA is seeking experienced Paramedics for an ongoing community role for a private client in Toowoomba Area .The role will be ongoing for a 12 month period . Initial start is 2 weeks full time respite cover , then 3 days a week for 4-5 hours each day .
The role involves accompanying a client to their regular outings /activities , to maintain their safety and provide expert medical care and intervention when required .
Skills required for role ( Mandatory for consideration for role)
If you’re in the health care industry and looking for work, Healthcare Australia (HCA) can help by making the recruitment process simple and easy. They have positions available for Nurses, Doctors, Support Workers, Allied Health Professionals and Overseas Applicants.
- Experienced in the care / management of patients with Status Epilepticus
- Administration of medications via a port a cath
- Experience with Vagal nerve Stimulator
- O2 administration and competent in Manual ventilation ( bag and Mask)
As this is an ongoing role for potentially 12 months , they would be seeking applicants that are able to commit to the time frame .
Benefits of HCA
- Australia’s Largest Nursing Agency and supplier to ALL Public and Private facilities
- Access to online education to maintain your CPD points
- APP for your iPhone and Android – manage your shifts on your phone
- Electronic Timesheets – No more Paper to worry about
- HCA Rewards Program – Earn points towards Qantas frequent flyer, appliance and Adventures!
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/35575636″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]