Paramedic Mine Site Registered Nurse Medical QLD
Registered Nurse / Paramedic- Mine Site
Private company providing on site health and medical services within the resource industry.
Seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with 2+ years APHRA registration or Paramedic whom will meet the upcoming APHRA registration requirements.
Must have demonstrated experience in the mining environment including:
- Experience in primary health care, remote area medical service delivery, rehabilitation and return to work, CMWHS
- Current APHRA registration with no undertakings (RN)
- Ability to obtain registration with APHRA (Paramedic)
- Current Standard 11 certificate
- Current Drug and Alcohol Testing certificate
- First Aid and CPR certificate
- Drivers License
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Please do not apply if the minimum requirements cannot be met as listed above.
The role includes, but not limited too, providing day to day medical services to personnel, drug and alcohol testing, planning and overseeing injured workers return to work programs.
The position is for local back fill availability or DIDO within 60-90 minute travel time. The position is being offered as adhoc rostering opportunity to cover planned and unplanned leave.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Registered-Nurse-ac96ac52d23f8d31576dde050a1cd8af” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]