Paramedic Job Parkes NSW Ambulance
Hiring: Paramedic Job Parkes NSW Ambulance
NSW Ambulance Paramedic Job Parkes
NSW Ambulance is seeking full-time paramedic that will deliver front line out of hospital care, medical retrieval and health related transport for sick and injured people in an emergency and non-emergency setting, accurately assess and document patients’ health and medical needs to determine and implement appropriate paramedical care in line with Ambulance policies and procedures.
Location: Parkes, New South Wales
Work Type: Full Time
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Certificate to Practice
- Ambulance education Centre residential Inservice 1 course
- High standard of clinical care and knowledge
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Integrity and respect for ethical and professional standards
- Clinical reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy
- Planning and organizing skills to effectively manage own time and prioritize workload
The Employer: NSW Ambulance
We are committed to providing high quality clinical care and health related transport services to over 7.5 million people in NSW, distributed across an area of 801,600 square kilometres.
The average number of ambulance responses decreased by 1.3 per cent over the past year. The primary factor contributing to this decreased total activity is due to the transfer of responsibility for a major part of the Non-Emergency (P5, 6, 7) activity to Health Share in May 2014.
In 2015/16 we provided 1,115,635 total responses (both emergency and non-emergency) compared to 1,127,545 total responses in 2014/15. There were on average 3048 responses per day – this is equivalent to a response every 28 seconds.
We employ over 4,500 people, with 90 per cent being operational staff involved in the frontline delivery of services. This includes paramedics and specialised areas such as intensive care and extended care paramedics, special operations, counter disaster, aeromedical and medical retrieval. The remaining 10 per cent of our workforce are corporate and support staff who assist in the delivery of services, including mechanical workshops, finance and payroll, human resources and administration.
Apply for this paramedic job with NSW Ambulance here
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?Id=417335&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed” text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application. If you think you are qualified for the position you may contact Melissa.Parker@health.nsw.gov.au