Paramedic Job for NSW Ambulance Orange Station
NSW Ambulance Paramedic Job Orange
Paramedic Job NSW Ambulance Orange Station – rural position
These are the types of jobs you can do when fully qualified
NSW Ambulance, a trusted and well established organization in emergency health care transport services, is in need of a full-time paramedic for their Paramedic Orange Ambulance Station.
New South Wales Ambulance provides health care transport in both emergency and non-emergency settings. As a health care transport provider, its trained paramedics are capable of delivering paramedical care that follows approved sound ambulance protocols.
Its services are indispensable in providing urgent accurate assessment and documentation of health status and giving prompt pre-hospital care.
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Paramedics
NSW Ambulance Service blog – how to apply for a position
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Taking on reliever duties in other centers when the need arise.
- Take up residence in Orange with commutable distance near the workplace. Employees are expected to be available for On-call duties as mandated by the organization’s on-call policy.
- Certificate to Practice should be maintained during the employment period.
- Once employed, you are expected to carry out general ambulance duties and participate in Performance Development Program.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Possesses Certificate to Practice or complete a minimum Ambulance Education Centre Residential In service 1 Course.
- Working With Children Check is necessary for the position.
- Health care skills and knowledge for provision of out of hospital patient care in any scenario.
- Good interpersonal skills, adept at written and verbal communication methods. Can work with other members of the health care team.
- Computer literate, able to handle electronic medical equipment, and understands the need for legal health care documentation.
- Can work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Able to plan, organize and mobilize self and team members for executing proper health care protocols.’
- Exhibits professionalism in all situations on duty and off duty.
Paramedicine online: this is another example of how, with a few years training to become a paramedic, you can apply for jobs such as this. Start your paramedic training with the HLT51015 – Diploma of Paramedical Science. The highest level of training in the private sector before going to university to get your Bachelor degree in Paramedic Science.
Note: Job is only available for current New South Wales Ambulance employees. Casual New South Wales Ambulance employees are excluded.
Apply for this Paramedic Job NSW Ambulance Orange Station job here
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://nswhealth.erecruit.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?Id=415580&utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed” text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your paramedic job application.