Paramedic -Exciting Job Alert Hurstville Wolli Creek
Paramedic Hurstville/ Wolli Creek
- Amazing opportunity in Sydney
- Casual & Full Time Positions Available
- Fantastic Company
Looking for an autonomous Paramedic who is looking to make a difference to the public and to the individual that is seeking help from an incident ranging from minor to critical. In this role you will be required to travel between various sites around the Sydney CBD, and respond to all medical incidents.There are 2 split shifts – Monday to Friday.
- 3pm-7pmThis unique opportunity requires determination, working outside the box to provide solutions, by serving as a first point of contact for any medical queries or problems that arise, prior to handing over to the NSW Ambulance Service, if necessary.The ideal Paramedics will have strong communication with all local staff, any additional on duty RN’s and paramedics; they will be responsible for the assessment of incidents, responding to injuries from minor to critical, keeping alert and providing a rapid response to all medical circumstances.
- Paramedic Diploma/ Degree qualifications
- Current AHPRA Registrations (Essential)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Current Working with Children’s Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Police Check (or willingness to obtain)
To apply and register your application please click on the ‘Apply’ button to upload your resume.
[maxbutton id=”6″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/34003331?type=standard&userqueryid=6346a2bde29a95132f62159d0cde855e-6831098″ text=”APPLY FOR THIS JOB” ]