Onsite Rescue Paramedic Emergency Response FIFO QLD
Onsite Rescue Paramedic
Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the country. With a national network of wholly owned metropolitan and remote clinics, they deliver Occupational Health, General Practice and integrated medical, paramedical and wellness services to both large and small corporate and community groups.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, they are seeking FIFO or DIDO Onsite Rescue Paramedics who possess a passion for remote work and high quality care to join Site Services team QLD, on a full-time maximum term contract basis.
You will be responsible for the provision of professional and efficient emergency services for both day shift and night shift at a mine site in Blackwater, QLD which will include:
- Providing proactive and reactive pre‐hospital and post patient care, health, safety and emergency.
- Support at the mine Site in order to prevent, control and treat injuries and illness;
- Coach, lead and advise mine personnel and emergency response team in order to prevent and if needed effectively treat injuries,
- Provide creation and monitoring of return to work programs, pre and post illness and injury management.
- Ongoing training and development
- Stable, reputable national healthcare provider (part of the global Sonic Healthcare)
- Employee Rewards Program – including significant retail discounts and offers
- Travel discounts e.g. 10% Virgin Australia flights
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
- Salary packaging benefits
- Cost price health vaccinations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Focus on corporate social responsibility e.g. fundraising, supporting community events
Candidates must require these following:
The successful applicants will be flexible, dynamic and work well in a team environment. You will have demonstrated experience working in a similar capacity, excellent organizational skills and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
You will also require:
- A Bachelor Degree in paramedic qualification to meet the standard of P3 or P4 under QAS standards
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (HLTPAT005 – Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing)
- Certificate III in Mines Rescue
- C Class driver’s license
- Current CPR/ALS/First Aid certificates and the ability to provide training for CPR/First Aid
- A current Standard 11 Coal Board Course & Rescue Medical (or ability to obtain)
At Sonic HealthPlus we offer a positive workplace culture, close team networks and a supportive work environment. They encourage employees to have an enjoyable and rewarding career with an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages social and cultural diversity. They strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
Short listing for this position will commence immediately, however, they reserve the right to close this position earlier than stated. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Onsite-Rescue-Paramedic-3804ec25ef69e4401cc7fd08313d40fa” text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]