Mobile Patient Care Transport Officers – Expression of Interest Patient NSW
Patient Transport Officers – Expression of Interest Mobile
Proudly serving Australians since 1928, the Royal Flying Doctor Service provides emergency aero medical and health care services for people in rural and remote regions across Australia. RFDS Victoria supports the work of the Flying Doctors throughout Australia, and is also growing its clinical services across the State.
Mobile Patient Care (MPC) is a service division of RFDS Victoria, providing non-emergency patient transport services in both rural and metropolitan locations across VIC, TAS and NSW.
They are currently seeking expressions of interest for Patient Transport Officers within Hobart and surrounding areas to provide high quality patient care and treatment during the transport of patients with a wide variety of medical conditions, in accordance with RFDS MPC policies, procedures, and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations. A key focus of the role is on maintaining positive working relationships with clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform patient assessment, intervention and assess the effectiveness of any intervention in accordance with all RFDS MPC policies and procedures, NEPT regulations and within prescribed scope of practice.
- Perform independently and problem solve within established policies and procedures as well as work collaboratively with other team members when required.
- Maintain an understanding of RFDS MPC Policies and procedures and Non-Emergency Patient Transport Regulations to support best practice.
Qualifications and Experience
- Cert III Non Emergency Patient Transport OR
- Cert III Non Emergency Client Transport OR
- Current Ambulance Tasmania Volunteer ‘Ambulance Officer’ – Level 3
- Experience working in the non-emergency patient transport sector in an equal role is desirable
You will be required to hold a current Tasmanian Driver’s License (mandatory) and have the ability to drive in both city and country traffic conditions in a large vehicle. A satisfactory National Police Check completed within the last 6 months with purpose stating “Patient Transport Officer” or “Ambulance Transport Attendant” and current satisfactory Working with Vulnerable People check are required for employment in this industry.
Please click apply to start your expression of interest, including your resume and a cover letter.
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where we challenge you to drive positive change.
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Patient-Transport-Officer-87b45854ad2441c5da45e51199113be4″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]