Mining Experience Emergency Services Officer Perth WA
Emergency Services Officer
- Temporary Assignment’s
- Mining experience essential
- Hourly rate + super on all hours
They are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated ESO’s for immediate starts ex Perth on varying rosters
This role will have you responsible for all areas of Medical and Emergency Response
To be successful in this role you must have strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills which can be demonstrated in your employment history.
The successful candidates will hold the following experience and qualifications:
- Certificate IV Health Care
- Minimum 3-5 years exp paramedic role
- Demonstrated onsite medical management
- Current WA Drivers Lenience – C Class.
- Current National Police Clearance
- Authorized Drug and alcohol collector
Highly desirable qualifications & experience:
- Certificate III Mines Rescue,
- Certificate IV OH&S
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- Experience in directing an Emergency Response Team in emergency and provide maintenance training to Emergency Response Team members.
- Ability to assist in facilitation of First Aid and Fire and Emergency Response training
- Experience in Workers Compensation and Injury Management
Would you like to Apply?
To register your interest in this position or for further information please contact Charmaine on 08 9215 3871 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=81b67b097c804d0c&q=paramedic&l=australia&tk=1ch1c75i8103f03r&from=web&vjs=3″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]