Medical Escort Job Sydney International Health and Medical Services
Hiring: Medical Escort Job Sydney International Health and Medical Services
International Health and Medical Services (IHMS) Medical Escort Job Sydney
International Health and Medical Services is in need of a medical escort. As a medical escort, the task involves delivering pre hospital care throughout the medical transport process. Services rendered must be in accordance to IHMS and International SOS Policies and Procedures.
As a casual medical escort, you will respond to missions that can be both domestic and international in nature. Domestic missions can go up from 1 to 2 days while international missions may reach from 3 to 5 days.
Location: Sydney/CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Contract/Temp
Classification: Healthcare & Medical/Medical Specialists
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner; FRACGP desirable
- Minimum of 3 year post graduate experience in
- Emergency/critical care or
- Primary Health Care
- Previous aviation flight experience (desirable).
- Detention or corrections experience highly desirable.
- Valid Australian Passport valid for at least six months
- National Police check and BLS/ALS completed within the last 12 months or willing to obtain.
- Sound clinical reasoning and analytical skills.
- Displays strong knowledge base, effective decision making skills and confidence to work independently in an isolated environment.
- Knowledge and experience of working with culturally and linguistically diverse groups.
- Appreciation of the potential challenges in delivering health services in a politically sensitive environment.
The Employer: International Health & Medical Services (IHMS)
International Health & Medical Services (IHMS) is contracted by the Commonwealth of Australia, represented by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, to provide primary and mental health care to people in immigration detention in Australia, and to asylum seekers and refugees residing in Manus Island, Papua New Guinea and Nauru. IHMS also manages the health care of people in community detention through its network of community providers.
IHMS delivers health care in a professional manner that is:
- medically appropriate
- without any form of discrimination
- with appropriate dignity, humanity, cultural and gender sensitivity; and
- with respect for privacy and confidentiality.
IHMS is accredited to the ISO 9001:2008 series of standards for quality management systems.
Apply for this medical escort job with International Health & Medical Services (IHMS) here
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/34350155?type=standout&userqueryid=ded8c0ad5312dad96e010d16d64a3b5d-8376098″ text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application.