Medical Emergency Services Officer FIFO Role Perth WA
FIFO – Medical and Emergency Services Officer
- Actively promoting the Karara Health and Safety systems, engaging with employees and contractors and providing specialist advice to the management team.
- Assist in managing the sites emergency preparedness
- Actively conduct and participate in post incident debriefings
- Operate response vehicles and rescue equipment to an extremely high standard
- Conduct on site Fitness for Work (FFW) testing including Drug & Alcohol screening.
- Conduct workplace audits, inspections, scheduled equipment checks & maintenance
- Undertake the functions of access control and site security during night shift to ensure the safety and integrity of operations on the site
- Assist the incumbent fire services technician in undertaking system testing and inspections
Qualification & License Requirements:
- Cert IV Health Care (Ambulance)
- Cert IV Training and Assessment
- Cert III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Collect Pathology Specimens other than blood
- National Police Clearance
- WA medium rigid drivers license
- Previous experience in open pit mine site injury/emergency management role or similar
- Up to date knowledge of rescue techniques, equipment and medical practices
The Karara lifestyle
The Karara village is brand new and offers high quality amenities with en-suited rooms, Telstra 3G mobile coverage; an eco-walking/jogging trail in a natural bush setting, as well as swimming pool, mini golf, tennis, cricket, gym and volleyball facilities. It is only a short commute (45 minutes) from Perth to there purpose-built airstrip at Karara.
Apply for Medical Emergency Services Officer
This provides the opportunity for you to spend more time at home and less time travelling. The mid-west offers a more temperate climate than other iron ore mining regions in the Pilbara region.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://au.jora.com/job/Emergency-Services-Officer-eb6bdf1a69a7f83abbd9c086981d21b3″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]