Full Time Paramedic (ESO & Safety Advisor) Jobs WA Goldfields
Full Time Paramedics (ESO & Safety Advisor) needed in Goldfields
Full Time Paramedic (ESO & Safety Advisor) Jobs Goldfields
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is on the lookout for dual-qualified Emergency Service Officers with an OHS background to join our operations throughout both the Pilbara and Goldfields regions.
Reporting to the site Senior Safety Advisor, these roles will be responsible for providing comprehensive safety, medical and emergency response services, whilst supporting other safety activities across the mining operations on a day to day basis.
You will also be required to develop and facilitate safety training to staff.
These roles will be working a FIFO 2:1 roster from Perth, with the expectation that both day and night shift rosters may be applicable to assist our mining operations in meeting their operational requirements.
- Facilitate and participate in daily safety inspections, and assist the Site Manager with safety audits.
- Participate in the management of emergency response facilities, vehicles and equipment, ensuring they are kept to regulation standard.
- Conduct ERT and First Aid Training to site staff.
- Complete reporting for all HSET incidents and occurrences.
- Conduct on-site drug and alcohol testing.
- Comply with, and promote, site standards with reference to standards, practices, goals and procedures to HSET.
- Develop, implement and facilitate all required training services as requested.
- Maintain and foster a working environment which prompts safety in all that we do, whilst also providing outstanding service.
- But above all else, you will have a passion for your field with a positive, can-do attitude and be willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done!
Work Type: Full Time
Health, Safety & Environment
Essential Selection Criteria and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience as a paramedic
- Certificate IV in Health (Ambulance) or a Diploma in Paramedical Science
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessing will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Certificate IV in Workplace Healthy and Safety (desirable)
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, lateral thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with an ability to import knowledge, coach and mentor others
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Apply for this Full Time Paramedic (ESO & Safety Advisor) Jobs Goldfields
Click [maxbutton id=”7″ url=”http://careers.mineralresources.com.au/cw/en/job/494531/eso-safety-advisor” text=”APPLY NOW”] to submit your application.