Paramedic Jobs – Hornsby: Sydney
Location: Hornsby-North Shore & Northern Beaches
Work type: Full time and casual roles available
Classification: Healthcare & Medical Ambulance/Qualified Paramedics
Safety Recruitment are looking for autonomous Paramedics who are looking for new challenges, to create change in their community and utilising their skills in attending to a range of incidents ranging from minor to critical.
Paramedics will be working across multiple sites running split shifts (6am-10am; 3pm-7pm) Monday to Friday. This role requires agile candidates who can demonstrate excellent assessment and evaluation skills. Communication skills imperative as clear communication between various work sites is required.
- Quick response to all medical incidents
- Communication with location staff with on-site RN’s, paramedics and the Ambulance Service
- Individual assessment of incidents
- Tending to injuries ranging from minor to critical
- Diploma of Paramedicine/ Degree qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Current Working with Childrens Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Police Check (or willingness to obtain)