FIFO ESO Jobs Western Australia Emergency Services Officer
FIFO ESO Jobs Emergency Services Officer Western Australia
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Emergency Services Officer in Western Australia.
The job will be a casual position with the opportunity to work on several mine sites through the WA Pilbara Region.
To be successful in your application, you need to reflect the values of attention to detail, professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Certificate IV in Healthcare (or higher)
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or similar)
- Intermediate computer skills including the use of Microsoft office applications
- High standard of verbal and written communication
- High level of organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- WA Police Clearance
- Ability to show initiative and work without supervision
- Bachelor of Paramedical Science (or higher)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 1 year operational experience
FIFO from Perth.
Rotational rosters (6-7 days on / off, 12 hour day / night shifts).
Option for two (2) year fixed contract.
- Conduct medical treatment in an emergency
- Work in accordance with Client and SDS policies and procedures
- Conduct medical treatment in a clinic
- Conduct onsite drug and alcohol monitoring, as per client requirements
- Conduct routine checks of emergency response equipment
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose and ready for use
- Complete other tasks as directed by the Client
Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd
APPLY for this job
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/38851140″ ]