Experienced Paramedic Emergency Response Melbourne
Paramedic Jobs – ADF
- Are you a Paramedic with previous ADF experience?
- Locums available from 15th November until 5th December
- Experience working in remote areas would be ideal
International SOS is currently seeking qualified and experienced paramedics to assist us working on army training exercises. Supporting small and large projects, you will be required to provide emergency and primary health care to staff in the field.
- Initiate emergency response, resuscitation and stabilization of critically ill or injured patients, employing ALS emergency medical protocols; Provide first aid and primary healthcare to ADF members
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-emergency medical conditions as per International SOS treatment protocols
- Provision of primary care services to the workforce within, where this does not adversely affect the Paramedic’s ability to provide medical emergency coverage
- Management and administration including initial audit of equipment and medicines.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an acute care paramedic
- Excellent clinical skills – ability to assess, diagnose and treat to aid early intervention
- Excellent emergency and advanced life support skills
- Experience in training and development
- Advanced Life Support certificate level 2
- Must have work rights in Australia and live in Australia or New Zealand
Please ensure you provide scanned copies of all relevant qualifications in your application. Candidates will ideally have a military background, however equivalent qualifications will be considered.
International SOS is the world’s leading provider of medical assistance, international healthcare, security services and outsourced customer care. They have over 6,000 dedicated professionals operating in more than 50 offices and 70 countries worldwide.
To apply email a cover letter, resume and scanned qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must meet the essential experience and qualifications to be considered for this position. If you satisfy all the applicant requirements and think you can make a difference, please apply below.
[maxbutton id=”7″ url=”https://www.seek.com.au/job/37593591″ text=”CLICK APPLY NOW “]