Emergency Services Officer FIFO Roles – Western Australia
Emergency Services Officer FIFO Roles WA
Safety Direct Solutions Pty
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs on offer when qualified as a Paramedic.
Emergency Services Officer (ESO) FIFO Roles in Western Australia
Safety Direct Solutions Pty Ltd (SDS) is a registered Training Organisation (RTO #51632) and a leading provider of industrial safety, fire, rescue, medical training and emergency services personnel in the Australasian region. Our clients depend on our team to respond to and effectively manage any emergency situation.
SDS is fanatical about attention to detail, because we know it saves lives. We understand there may only be one chance to save a life, or minimise the negative outcomes of an emergency. We provide the critical services that allow employers to focus on their commitment to have their workforce return home safely to their families at the end of every shift
An exciting opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Emergency Services Officer.
Reporting direct to our Medical Operations Coordinator, the role will be a casual position with the opportunity to work regularly on several sites through the WA Pilbara Region.
- Conduct medical treatment in an emergency
- Work in accordance with Client and SDS policies and procedures
- Conduct medical treatment in a clinic
- Conduct onsite drug and alcohol monitoring, as per client requirements
- Conduct routine checks of emergency response equipment
- Ensure equipment is fit for purpose and ready for use
- Complete other tasks as directed by the Client
- Certificate IV in Healthcare (or higher) or Diploma of Paramedical Science
- Certificate III in Mine Emergency Response and Rescue (or similar)
- Intermediate computer skills including the use of Microsoft office applications
- High standard of verbal and written communication
- High level of organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- WA Police Clearance
- Ability to show initiative and work without supervision
- Bachelor of Paramedical Science (or higher)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 1 year operational experience
Location and Remuneration
FIFO from Perth.
Rotational rosters (6-7 days on / off, 12 hour day / night shifts).
Please send your resumes to: medicalops @sdsaus.com.au
See this job on SEEK.com.au